- Keep Current With The CancerConnect Cancer Newsletter
- Connect With Others In The CancerConnect Community To Share Information And Support
A new diagnosis of cancer can be a shock, making you feel out of control and overwhelmed. Getting informed can help alleviate these feelings. Remember, very few cancers require emergency treatment; you have time to learn about your diagnosis and treatment options, ask questions, and get a second opinion. This section is designed to help you address your initial questions before you move forward with your treatment.
Newly Diagnosed Topics
- What is Cancer?
- Diagnosing Cancer
- Introduction to Cancer Treatment
- Your Cancer Treatment Team
- Optimizing Your Treatment
- Questions to Ask
- A Word about Clinical Trials
- Who Should Get a Second Opinion?
- Managing a Rare Cancer
- The Role of Caregivers
- Cancer First Call
Two Year TKI Consolidation Allowed for TKI Cessation in Select Patients With CML
Research suggests some patients with CML can safely discontinue TKI therapy - NCCN guidelines published.