As the month of September brings prostate cancer into focus, it’s a great time to increase understanding of the disease and highlight the many recent advances in the management of prostate cancer. Prostate cancer remains the most frequently diagnosed cancer in men and is a leading cause of cancer death in men.
Learn More About Prostate Cancer
- Nutrition & Prostate Cancer What You Need to Know What You Need to Know About Dietary Supplements & Cancer
- Does Hormonal Therapy Contribute to Dementia
- Erectile Dysfunction New surgery reduces erectile dysfunction
- What every Woman Should Know About Prostate Cancer
- How to Find a Prostate Surgeon
- New Treatment for Men with a Rising PSA
Two Year TKI Consolidation Allowed for TKI Cessation in Select Patients With CML
Research suggests some patients with CML can safely discontinue TKI therapy - NCCN guidelines published.
American Cancer Society. Cancer Facts and Figures 2008. Available here