by CancerConnect, Medically Reviewed by Dr. C.H. Weaver M.D. 01/2022
Newly diagnosed with cancer? Start here to move forward from diagnosis to treatment and survivorship.
Newly Diagnosed Topics
- What is Cancer?
- Diagnosing Cancer
- Introduction to Cancer Treatment
- Your Cancer Treatment Team
- Optimizing Your Treatment
- Questions to Ask
- A Word about Clinical Trials
- Who Should Get a Second Opinion?
- Managing a Rare Cancer
- The Role of Caregivers
- Cancer First Call
Blood Cancers and COVID-19 - What You Need to Know
COCID-19 puts individuals with leukemia, lymphoma, myeloma and MPN's at risk - learn how to optimize your care.