In recognition of National Colorectal Cancer Awareness month which occurs every March Cancer Connect in partnership with The Personalized Medicine Foundation is launching two new programs designed to help cancer patients access the most current information critical to the management of their cancer. Both programs allow patients the opportunity to directly interact with leading colon cancer experts.
- Ask The Expert About the Management of Colon Cancer
- Understand the Evolving Role of ctDNA in Colon Cancer Management
- Keep Current With The CancerConnect Community Newsletter
- Connect With Others In The CancerConnect Community To Share Information And Support
Other significant recent advances in the management of colorectal cancer include the rapidly changing role of NGS testing and the emergence of novel precision cancer medicines. Perhaps most important however is the early detection of colon cancer with appropriate screening which which has been severely impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Colorectal Cancer Highlights
- Visit the Colon Cancer News & Information Center
- Newly Diagnosed - 10 Tips on Colon Cancer
- Precision Cancer Medicines & Colon Cancer
- Are you current with colon cancer screening?
- How genomic testing and precision cancer medicine is changing the treatment of colon cancer.
- Learn about Lynch Syndrome & Hereditary Colon Cancer.
- Receive Cancer Connects’s free colorectal cancer newsletter.
- Connect with others in the CancerConnect Colon Cancer Community
- Information on the prevention, screening, and treatment of colorectal cancer, stay updated-visit the Colon and Rectal Cancer Information Centers.
Ask the Experts About Circulating Tumor DNA in the Management of Cancer
Ask the Experts About Circulating Tumor DNA (ctDNA) in the Management of Cancer
Tisotumab Vedotin – Promising in Advanced Cervical Cancer
Novel precision cancer medicine promising for treatment of advanced ovarian cancer.
Checkpoint Inhibitor Immunotherapy for Treatment of Advanced Cervical Cancer
Checkpoint inhibitor immunotherapy prolongs survival and delays recurrence in advanced cervical cancer.