Reproductive and Sexual Health
Sexuality and reproduction are fundamental components of being healthy and human. Intimacy is such a natural part of our experience that we may take it for granted; however, many factors can impact this part of our life – hormone therapy, sexually transmitted diseases, viruses, cancer, and more.
If you have been diagnosed with cancer or are in a relationship with someone who has, you may find that cancer affects even the most intimate aspects of our lives. Many patients are concerned about maintaining sexual function or the ability to have children.
Doctors have made significant strides in fertility-preservation techniques and many people are now able to have children after undergoing treatment for cancer.
The following articles provide the most current information about sexual and reproductive health for cancer patients.
- Women, Fertility, and Cancer
- Reproductive Concerns and Cancer Treatment
- Regaining the Joy of Intimacy: Sex After Cancer
- Tips for Sex After Cancer
- Cervical Cancer Vaccines
- Umbilical Cord Blood Stem Cells
- Weighing the Risks and Benefits of Postmenopausal Hormone Therapy
|Health & Wellness Topics|
- Health & Wellness Overview
- Spiritual and Emotional Well-Being
- Reproductive and Sexual Health
- Skin Health
- Bone Health