You are not alone. Head and neck cancer is a challenging diagnosis, connecting with others who have had to deal with the side effects of treatment and the challenges of treatment decision making is an important part of being an informed patient and supporting yourself through this journey.
The CancerConnect Head & Neck Cancer Support Community is private and anonymous. Join the conversation here.
- Dealing with long term side effects
- Have a Question about Head and Neck Cancer? Ask the Expert!
- Nasal pharyngeal cancer– severe headaches and earaches
- Throat cancer with mets to the lungs – options?
- Radiation for Throat Cancer
CancerConnect was founded by oncologist, Dr. Charles Weaver, after his son developed a rare sarcoma and desired a social media tool like Facebook to interact with others with his condition. “People with cancer and their caregivers need ongoing access to support—not just during an office visit with their physician, but when they go home and do research,” said Weaver, CEO of OMNI Health Media, publisher of CancerConnect.
Join the conversation now.
Copyright © 2017 CancerConnect. All Rights Reserved.