About CancerConnect.com and OMNI Health Media
Thank you for your interest in OMNI Health Media, LLC. (OMNI). OMNI is one of the world’s leading specialty publishers of cancer-related information specifically for consumers. Established in 1996, OMNI develops and distributes oncology content based on sound science and features updates on the continuous advances in cancer diagnosis and treatment today.
OMNI Health Media properties include:
• CancerConnect.com – a fully functional social network for people with cancer, their caregivers and others who are interested in staying up-to-date about the set of diseases known as cancer. CancerConnect is comprised of communities of individuals with similar interests in the area of cancer. Disease-specific groups as well as groups for caregivers, health and wellness, and nutrition all exist to provide patients with support during their cancer journey. In addition, the website is populated with rich content to support the many ongoing needs of individuals battling cancer.
• WOMEN Magazine is the premier women’s health and wellness magazine, delivering breaking news about topics critical to women making informed decisions about their own and their family’s health and emphasizing cancer prevention, early detection, management, and survivorship.
• Understanding Cancer Patient Education Video Series. Videos are available on a variety of topics including:
– Cancer 101
– Managing Cancer
– Supportive Care
– Whole Health (Yoga, Meditation, Nutrition)
– Cancer Conference Coverage
• Specialty newsletters – published monthly, on a variety of topics including:
– Bone Cancers and Sarcomas
– Breast Cancer
– Colon Cancer
– Gastrointestinal Cancer
– Genitourinary Cancer
– Prostate Cancer
– Skin Cancer
– Women’s Health
For more information about OMNI Health Media products or related publishing and business opportunities, please visit our website: http://OmniHealthmMedia.com/